If we were to talk about the practical implementation of cloud kitchens over the last few years, there are phenomenal growth patterns to look at. Yes, the pandemic caused worldwide food and beverage businesses to adopt a ‘think outside the box mentality. Subsequently, the importance of mobile ordering app for cloud kitchens has grown dramatically!
While the COVID-19 lockdown legislation did shake a few trees, businesses were quick to make a recovery. Since many restaurants were closed, business owners were free to explore other means of catering to customers’ requests.
In that regard, cloud kitchens and automated kitchen solutions made tremendous progress.
Cloud kitchens leveraged such business owners’ options. So much so that they have become a convenient source of saving money.
Cloud Kitchen Meaning
A cloud kitchen is a commercial kitchen that is used exclusively for the purpose of preparing food for delivery or takeout.
This type of kitchen enables restauranteurs to expand an existing restaurant or start a virtual brand at a minimal cost.
Cloud kitchens enable diners to get their favorite foods without having to leave their homes or workplaces, and they are convenient because they usually require no setup time and no additional staff.
Cloud Kitchens To Save Money For Restaurant Owners
Let’s look at some of the ways cloud kitchens can help you save money on your restaurant’s day-to-day operations.
- Since there is no typical storefront to maintain, restaurants’ overhead cost is lower than the usual rates.
- New menu concepts can be explored easily with the help of digital menu creators. Of course, you’d need your own food ordering app, an aggregator’s services, or a direct online ordering platform to get started.
- There are multiple selling options for cloud kitchen owners. Website, mobile food ordering apps, and social media are just the tip of the iceberg. With online selling platforms, cloud kitchen owners don’t have to worry about the overhead cost of maintenance, décor, permanent staff payroll, etc.
- Cloud kitchens are more accessible to set up and maintain than actual real-life restaurants.
- With cloud kitchens, there’s an increased outreach factor going on through the power of social media and online marketing. Physical restaurants have to spend more time and money building and maintaining a rapport with patrons.
Blink: Mobile Ordering App for Cloud Kitchens
Cloud kitchens are all the rage these days and for good reason. They offer convenience, speed, and flexibility not found in traditional restaurant operations. However, one common roadblock to success is aggregators.
These third-party companies take a cut of every order submitted through their system, which can seriously impact profits and dampen enthusiasm among managers.
Blink offers a unique solution – you get a mobile ordering app for cloud kitchens with a branded mobile app, website (with built-in fleet management technology), and business intelligence tools that help you manage brands, orders, menus items payments promotions more quickly and easily in one place.
No longer will you have to worry about aggregators taking away your revenue or bogging down your systems with unnecessary overhead.
Blink’s mobile ordering app for cloud kitchens is designed specifically to protect your business from such interference!
For more information on everything to cloud kitchens, don’t forget to visit our blog.